Assessment Program Outline
PAASP Assessment Program has two key elements:
- Analysis of existing sources of bias
We analyse whether the generation of data is influenced by financial or personal factors, or whether there is enormous pressure to generate data for publications and if this has an influence on data quality.
- Evaluation of organization’s investment into data quality, covering the following:
– Training programs
– Existing internal quality standards
– Compliance with existing standards
– Reporting of poor compliance
– Sharing of data, protocols, materials, software and other tools
For these assessments we have established the proprietary protocol which we named PAASPort (link to more information) giving you immediately a precise picture about the compliance of your institution to Good Research Practice and mechanisms of quality assurance.